With Covid-19 restrictions now relaxed in WA , we look forward to welcoming back to Smiths Beach Resort. With self-contained accommodation and flexible dining options, we are ready and waiting to welcome you.
Mandatory Contact Tracing
As per State Government guidelines, we currently do not require guests to register for contract tracing purposes, proof of vaccination or to wear masks. There are also no more capacity or limits for restaurants.
Safety and Hygiene
We always take our hygiene and cleanliness standards very seriously, yet in the face of the COVID-19 virus, we have taken additional steps to ensure the safety of our guests and employees, following the latest strict guidelines that address a broad spectrum of viruses including COVID-19.
We continue to monitor Federal and State Government websites to ensure our facilities and staff are practising best principles to keep you and your loved ones safe. For the most updated information, please refer to the Western Australian Government Department of Health’s Coronavirus website.
Making your stay more comfortable
- All our accommodation is fully self-contained, with full-size kitchens plus in room laundry with washing machines and dryers, or washer/dryer combo in the Beach Shacks, making them ideal for social distancing.
- Our Apartments, Villas and Beach Houses are oversized, giving you plenty of indoor and outdoor space to stay and relax.
- All accommodation provides complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi so you can keep your life moving even when not at home.
- You have the choice to customise your housekeeping preferences, from daily servicing or mid-stay only, to no housekeeping servicing in which case we are happy to deliver supplies to your door should you wish. Just let us know at time of booking. Please note for the health of our staff and guests, any room servicing may only be undertaken when guests are not present in the room.
- We are happy to offer you a no-contact check in should you prefer, meaning you are not required to visit us upon arrival (although we’d love to welcome you!). Simply let us know of this preference and we will email you all the required check-in documentation.
- Hand sanitiser has been provided in all guest rooms.
Food and Beverage
- Lamont’s is currently open as per the following hours;
- MON – FRI 7am – 11am and 4pm – 9pm
- SAT-SUN 7am to 9pm
- Chef prepared ready-made meals and self-collection room service are also available during opening hours.
Out and about in the region
- Our unparalleled location ensures that we are in a pristine, uncrowded environment. For those who need to venture out into the region, wineries, restaurants, cafes and attractions are open. With the increase in travellers within the region, we suggest pre-booking wherever possible. For more information on what is open, please contact our team or visit the local tourism office website HERE
- For those still wishing for social distance, experiences are right on our doorstep, from the stunning Cape to Cape Walking Track and Canal Rocks to iconic Smiths Beach. No crowds and no transport required!
- With regards to our Experiences offered through this website, please contact our team should you have any queries with regards to operations and availability. They will be happy to provide you with the latest updates on current operations and recommendations.
Changes to your booking
For reservations made directly with the resort, please contact our team for any changes or queries. Your booking Terms and Conditions remain. Please note rate variations may apply for future bookings and all bookings are subject to availability.
For changes to reservations made via a travel agent, including online travel agents, please contact your agent directly. The following numbers may assist:
- Qantas Holidays 1300 443 485
- Booking.com Via Booking App
- Expedia 1800 229 825
Unfortunately, our team are not permitted to make changes to your reservation directly without written advice from your agent – your booking Terms and Conditions remain. Please ensure you book a flexible rate for flexibility as non-flexible rates are not flexible.
We understand this is an unsettling time for everyone, particularly those with travel plans. However, rest assured we will keep all our guests and customers fully updated with any changes to the situation here in Western Australia and at Smiths Beach Resort.
Feel free to contact us directly via EMAIL if you’d like more information or to discuss any upcoming plans.