- All rooms at Smiths Beach Resort offer the amenities of a hotel with the conveniences of a home.
- All accommodation is fully self-contained, including a full kitchen (or kitchen plus kitchenette in some cases) and European laundry, or washer/dryer combo in the Beach Shacks.
- All essential items are included in your room, including guest amenities, crockery, cutlery, washing powders, hair dryers and linen.
- All accommodation features at least one private parking bay at the front door to your accommodation, meaning no struggling with suitcases through a car park. The Villas and Beach Houses generally feature 2-3 parking bays which are secure.
- Aside from the Beach Shacks, all accommodation is split-level and feature between 18 and 24 stairs between your adjoining floors. Should guests have specific access requirements, please discuss with our team.
- A room will feature an ocean view only if clearly specified on our website. Beach Shacks, Apartments and Garden Villas do not feature ocean views.
- While we aim to meet all guest requests, we cannot guarantee room allocations.
- Whilst the Beach Shacks sit within the resort grounds and are part of the resort, they do not form part of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World brand. Guests booking Beach Shacks have access to all resort facilities.
- Smiths Beach Resort provides our guests with the convenience to choose either a ‘Home’ experience and be fully self-sufficient or a full service ‘Hotel’ style experience, or a customised combination of both. It’s your choice!
- All accommodation at Smiths Beach Resort is fully self-contained, with kitchen and laundry facilities. For stays of less than 7 nights, your room will not be serviced throughout your stay (unless you have selected as an add on during booking process).
- For stays of 7 nights or more, your room will be serviced mid-way through your stay at no additional charge.
- Additional room servicing is available at an additional charge by notifying Reception. At least 24 hours’ notice should be provided.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT TIME
- Check-in time is from 3:00 pm and check-out time is by 10:00 am.
- Early check in requests are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed. For guaranteed early check in, you are advised to consider making a reservation for the evening prior to your arrival.
- Late check-outs are available on request subject to room availability. Please check with Reception during office hours at least 24 hours prior to your departure on availability of late check-out.
- A half-day room charge may be incurred for late check-out between 10 am to 4 pm and a full day room charge may be incurred for late check-out after 4 pm.
- A valid government-issued identification or passport may be required at check-in
- Reception hours are 9.00am to 5.30pm daily. If your intended arrival is after 5:30pm, please notify us so that we can arrange an after-hours check-in.
- The resort features two accessible Garden Villa rooms which provide wheelchair access on the ground floor only. A lift to the pool and Conference Room is available on request.
- Smiths Beach Resort offers complimentary, unlimited Wi-Fi to all rooms provided via a private fibre optic cable to the resort.
- We do ask all guests to be considerate of other users and not download large files and limit streaming
PROXIMITY TO THE BEACH AND CAPE TO CAPE TRACK
- The resort is located adjacent to Smiths Beach, meaning you have only metres to reach the sand. Between the accommodation and the beach is a small carpark service road which is a no through road and receives limited traffic.
- We are located right on the Cape to Cape walking track between Yallingup and Injidup.
- Smiths Beach Resort is within easy walking distance of the following;
- The Aquarium (swimming lagoon) moderate 20 minute hike
- Canal Rocks (rock formation with walkway) moderate 40 minute hike or 3 min drive
- Yallingup Town Centre – easy 1 hour hike
- Injidup Natural Spa – moderate 1.5 hour hike
PROXIMITY TO TOWN CENTRES
- Smiths Beach Resort is ideally located in the heart of the Margaret River Region.
- We are located 15 minutes drive from Dunsborough and 30 minutes from Margaret River and Busselton. All feature several supermarkets along with petrol stations, banks, post offices and retail stores. They also feature numerous food and beverage outlets offering dine in or takeaway.
- For our junior guests, we are pleased to offer cots, baby baths, stair gates and high chairs if required. Please note a charge of $10 applies for use of the cot which is a portacot with included mattress and a base sheet. Due to health and safety regulations, we are not able to provide blankets or pillows for the cot.
- Should you require baby-sitting services, our team will be happy to assist you with options.
- As we are within a National Park, under no circumstances are pets permitted within the Resort, including resort grounds and guest vehicles. A mandatory fee of up to $1,000 will be charged to any guests found bringing pets onto premises and pets will be immediately evicted.
- All our units are non-smoking, and smoking is not permitted on resort grounds. Please note we take this policy very seriously. A minimum charge of $300 will be incurred if smoking is performed indoors, on balconies or in courtyards. Should guests wish to smoke, they must leave resort grounds entirely.
- The resort features an infinity swimming pool and a children’s wading pool which are open from 8am to 7pm daily for hotel guests only. Please note the pools are not heated.
TRANSFERS AND TAXI SERVICES
- Several transfer services along with local taxi company are available for our guests. Please enquire with our team if required.
- The hotel maintains a strict ‘No Party’ policy. Excessive loud music or noise in rooms that have the potential to disturb other guests will not be tolerated under any circumstances.
- Please note that we do not allow the following bookings – In-room parties, buck’s nights, hen’s nights, 18th birthday parties, 21st birthday parties or school leavers.